Saturday, August 27

:: Prayer Pager #4 ::


Yesterday I delivered our 4th prayer pager to the Sheppard family. Their precious (and I DO MEAN PRECIOUS) 6-month-old baby girl Mary Graham has scoliosis, hip dysplasia, and is undergoing genetic testing. Next month she will get a body cast to help prevent her spine from curving any further. Her mom Jennifer and I are friends from our Covenant Pres days and her dad Lee's father was my pediatric dentist growing up in Tallahassee!

Sweet Mary Graham let me give her a bottle during my visit yesterday and rewarded me with lots of smiles. The minute I saw her I cried because that bright, gummy smile she was giving me reminded me so much of Olivia. Parrish was also instantly in love. When he wasn't dressing up like a super hero or "working" in the creek with his buddy Loftin he was rubbing her head and saying, "Mommy, isn't she cute?" He has a serious affection for "girl babies."

Please keep MG, her parents and her brother Loftin and sister Lucy in your prayers over the coming months and then page them at (334) 705-9214. There are many uncertainties in their lives right now, but I am so thankful that they are believers and are trusting that God "saw Mary Graham before she was born. Every day of her life was recorded in his book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." Psalm 139:16

Jennifer keeps their blog updated with the latest news and prayer requests, so visit seekingdailybread.blogspot.com for updates and more of their story.




No comments:

Post a Comment