Thursday, August 11

:: Prayer Pager #2 ::

This week we delivered our second OC Foundation prayer pager to a recently widowed woman with teenage children in our community. Her name is Sherry. Please keep her and her children in your prayers and then dial her pager number to let her know she's been lifted up. I know I've said this before, but this tangible method of prayer has had such an impact on Cannon and I that I KNOW it will do the same to these recipients.

So, to recap, we currently have two pagers out there:
1) The Zeigler's-lost their 2 year old daughter in July-(334) 705-9211
2) Sherry-lost her husband recently. (334) 705-9212

Just dial the pager number and follow the voice directions (it will tell you to dial 111#, and then hang up)

Thank you for supporting this ministry. It is so healing to do this in memory of our baby girl Olivia, whose light is still shining bright in this dark world.

"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." Psalm 56:8

"But I called on your name, Lord, from deep within the pit. You heard me when I cried, "Listen to my pleading!" Hear my cry for help! Yes, you came when I called, you told me, "Do not fear." Lamentations 3:55-57


No comments:

Post a Comment