Monday, August 15

:: Featured on Kara Paslay Designs! ::


I woke up this morning to the best surprise! Kara Paslay of the very talented Kara Paslay Designs did a feature on our sweet Olivia, her foundation, and furniture on her popular blog karapaslaydesigns.blogspot.com.

This is the same design blog I mentioned yesterday-she is the one who posted the mason jar chandelier tutorial that we are using (almost finished with that, by the way-should have pictures posted soon).

I emailed her to tell her how inspiring and helpful her site is and to let her know I was going to add her to my blog roll. In reading about her on her blog, Kara is such a strong Christian and strives to shine His light while also pursuing her dreams. I immediately connected with her as I read and I am so thankful that she has let her readers know about us.

I pray God will use my blog to not only bring support for the Olivia Charles Foundation, but to help others facing a similar situation in their life. I want people to see our story and our ups and downs in life and be amazed at the Lord's graciousness and redeeming love.

I waited patiently for the Lord to help me,
and he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the pit of despair,
out of the mud and the mire.
He set my feet on solid ground
and steadied me as I walked along.
He has given me a new song to sing,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see what he has done and be amazed.
They will put their trust in the Lord
.

Psalm 40:1-3



No comments:

Post a Comment