Monday, April 30

:: Prayer Pager #? ::

I've lost official count of the number of prayer pagers we have out there - and that makes me very happy because it means that we are reaching lots of people and ministering to them in a special way.  It is with a heavy heart that I ask for your prayers for The Colquitt Family.  They lost their 2 month old daughter Emie to SIDS a few short weeks ago.  Although I do not know this sweet family personally, I do personally know the dark, unbelievable days they are walking through right now and I beg you to intercede for them in the coming days, weeks, months and years.
I am thankful that God used their sweet friends (who were friends of friends from our old church) to contact us to let us know about this prayer pager need.  God has already surrounded them with the love and support of His people.  Please pray and page them at 334-705-9223.

I also ask you to continue to pray for my precious friend Elliot Williams.  I posted her prayer pager number months ago after she discovered she has ovarian cancer.  The doctor's thought they had just about gotten all of the cancer, but it has returned in addition to a embolism in her lungs.  Please pray for healing for Elliot, pray for her husband Chris and their sweet children Wyatt and Bradford, then page them at 334-705-9220.  You can hear Elliot's testimony by clicking here, scrolling down to March 29th, clicking "more" and then downloading the "Elliot Williams" audio.

Thank you for your prayers for these hurting families.

No comments:

Post a Comment