Monday, April 13

:: Mt Laurel Public Library Design by OCAI ::

I was thrilled to be a part of designing such a wonderful library. I'm commonly asked for the exterior paint colors that were used. The body is Benjamin Moore Gloucester Sage, the trim is Benjamin Moore Clarksville Gray, and the shutters are Benjamin Moore Narragansett Green. I love the unexpected pop of color the shutters provide. 
One of my favorite parts of the interior is the hand painted oak tree done by artist Rorie Scroggins with it's faux wood grain pendants from the Land of Nod and tree stump chair for little bodies to sit and read a book. 
I am absolutely in love with every light fixture in the building. They are the perfect mix of craftsman style and modern simplicity. 
This library is such a blessing to all living in our community and surrounding areas! Thanks for letting Olivia Charles Antiques and Interiors be a part of something so special. 










No comments:

Post a Comment